At Blanche Box we are event management specialists who plan and execute memorable events and conferences while considering your broader marketing strategy.
Our bespoke events and conferences are tailored to reflect your brand personality and ensure you stand out from the crowd. We think beyond just branded pens and notebooks for our conference stands, and inject life and flare with innovative ideas.
With our years of experience in event management and our contacts we deliver successful events, all while taking the stress out of it for you.
Our experience planning and running events and conferences includes:
- Barossa Community Disability Expo, for Carers & Disability Link
- Innovative Ageing Online Conference (virtual and real time), for Avanti Care
- Avanti Care booth at LASA (Leading Age Services Australia) National Congress
- The Heartkids and Anytime Fitness Bootcamp, for HeartKids
- Tour de Francis Ride and Fair-Charity, for HeartKids
- 25 year milestone celebration for Charles Melton Wines
- 10 year milestone celebration for Hentley Farm Wines
Event Planning & Event Execution
Leave it to Blanche Box to plan and execute every last detail of your event, including:
- Working with you to design and create your ideal event
- Creating a moodboard, so you can visualise the event
- Devising a budget
- Executing the event itself from invites, marketing and advertising, to set up and pack down
- Follow up survey
Virtual and Real Time Events
Blanche Box is able to deliver both virtual and real time events.
Whether you want to achieve an online conference, a face to face networking event, or both at the same time, Blanche Box has the expertise and contacts to make it happen. And with the ability to run virtual events, it means you can reach a local, national and international audience.
We tailor your event to your objectives, and to your target audience and their needs:
- Face-to-face onsite
Blanche Box takes on as much responsibility as you need, We can organise anything from:
- The MC
- Marketing collateral (including pull up banners)
- Social media strategy
- Run sheet
- Execution on the day
- Follow up after the event
Contact us to chat about how we can create a memorable event or conference that hits the mark.